In 1938, James D. Robinson conceived the idea of an Automatic Chlorination System. Simply put, equipment installed in customer accounts would automatically dispense a proper amount of chemical sanitizer into rinse water.
In 1939, James D. Robinson patented his Automatic Chlorination device and set out to revolutionize warewashing and sanitation methods. Shortly after the National Standards Foundation (NSF) was established in 1944, Auto-Chlor System became one of the organizations contributing members and remains active with the Joint Committee for Food Equipment to this day.
The most important component in our low-energy, high efficiencydishmachines is 80 plus years of innovative technology.
Many years, patents and satisfied customers later, Auto-Chlor System has become a national leader in the production and installation of Low Energy Dishmachines. We have expanded from dishwashing into Commercial Laundry, Housekeeping, Hard Surface Cleaning and Disinfecting. Dish machine production remains in Memphis, the Corporate Offices are located in Mountain View, California and nationwide the Auto-Chlor System has grown to 126 branches with over 75,000 customers and we’re not finished yet.
As we continue to grow and invest in the future, we maintain a commitment to the principles on which our business was founded, the principles which define the Auto-Chlor System.