SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE SANITIZER
- EPA registered sanitizer for low temperature warewashing and food contact surface sanitizing
- Specially designed for use in mechanical or hand dishwashing operations
- Suitable for use as a destainer when dispensed into the hot water wash tanks of dishwashing machines
- Achieves optimum results when used as part of the complete Auto-Chlor System of equipment, products and service
- “Star K” Kosher approved
- Conforms to the requirements of the NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program
Auto-Chlor System Super 8 is EPA registered for use on food contact surfaces as a sanitizer without a rinse. Super 8 is used to sanitize dishware, flatware, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and other food contact surfaces. Super 8 can be used to sanitize in low temperature warewashing, three compartment sinks and for hard non-porus food contact surfaces sanitizing in foodservice environment.