In late 2019, public health officials identified a novel coronavirus not previously seen. Human coronaviruses are common throughout the world and commonly cause mild to moderate illness.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. We recommend continuing to refer to the WHO or your local public health agency for up-to-date information.
- Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
- A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
- Coronaviruses are transmitted between animals and people. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.
- Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and trouble breathing. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
The National Restaurant Association is launching a nationwide grassroots campaign to encourage Congress to support the restaurant Blueprint for Recovery that was outlined in a letter to the Hill earlier in the week (read it here).
We need YOUR help in responding to this action alert!
Click on the link here https://actnow.io/blueprint or text Recovery to 52886 to take action.
Auto-Chlor System is in full support with our partners at the NRA, and within this industry.
No other industry has been hit harder by the coronavirus than restaurants. A recent nationwide survey conducted by the National Restaurant Association found that:
- Eight million restaurant employees have already been laid off or furloughed—equating to two out of three of all restaurant jobs
Four in ten restaurants have closed their doors, some with no hope of reopening
- Over 60 percent of restaurant owners say that existing federal relief—including the recent CARES Act—will not allow them to keep employees on payroll throughout the downturn
The impact of the restaurant industry cannot be understated—our sales exceed the agriculture, airline, railroad, ground transportation, and spectator sports industries combined. Yet, restaurants will be one of the slowest industries to bounce back from the effects of this pandemic.
The National Restaurant Association has prepared a “Blueprint for Recovery” that outlines how Congress can improve the industry’s chances for survival. Centered around a $240 billion Restaurant and Foodservice Industry Recovery Fund, this plan would provide dedicated government funding, tax credits, and much more to help restaurants prepare for current and future challenges as they recover.
Please take a few moments and contact your Representative and Senators—tell them that restaurants, employees, and consumers need Congress to act on the “Blueprint for Recovery,” so that your restaurant can survive the long road to recovery.
Work with your Auto-Chlor team to determine which disinfectant products, training and compliance education opportunities exist for your business.
Contact Auto-Chlor to learn more about our products and programs that can help you combat COVID-19.
Together (make large) we can take steps to help protect public health.
Public health recommendations focus on standard infection control practices, training and compliance.
Xpress Disinfectant Detergent is a Ready to use one step detergent disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including COVID-19, HIV-1, HBV and HCV) and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.
Click Below or Contact Your Local Rep Today