Make Your Facility a No-Fly Zone
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES AND YOUR BUSINESS FROM CONTAMINATION AND DISEASE SPREADING FLIES
Fresh pheromone enhanced glue boards every 28 days
- Insects are attracted to the glue boards by the smell of pheromones, which have been mixed with the glue. Similar to other types of fragrance products, the glue boards have a limited life and need to be replaced once the pheromones have evaporated.
- Flies attracted to the pheromones land on the glue and stick. Just like the pheromones, the glue has a limited life and requires changing.
Location, location, location
- Where light traps are installed is as important as the light trap itself. Your Auto-Chlor System Service and Sales Representative will survey your facility and suggest the most effective locations to install your traps.
- Incorrect installation can actually increase the number of flies in your facility by attracting flies from outdoors.
- Installation near food prep areas will actually increase the dangers to you and your customers.
Scheduled bulb changes maintain UV light strength
- Regular replacement of the bulbs ensures the traps are working their best. The special UV (ultra-violet) light bulbs produce light that humans can’t see. Actuall, about 90% of the light produced can’t be seen. Over time, the amount of UV light produced goes down as the bulb ages, reducing the effectiveness of the trap.
- Auto-Chlor System Service and Sales Representatives change the light bulbs as part of our regular route service program to ensure the highest levels of performance.