Double Rack • Corner • Low Energy • WaterSaver™ Dishmachine
Features of the D2C commercial dishwasher include:
- WaterSaver™ design
- Time saving 2 rack design doubles dish washing capacity
- Lowest water usage < 0.97 gallons/rack
- Powerful 1 HP pump
- Fully enclosed pump impeller for maximum spray pressure
- Built in pressure regulator provides consistent water volumes for every cycle ensuring consistent results.
- Exclusive “flush-fill” cleans wash pump every cycle.
- Accessible external round screen provides easy access for cleaning.
- Pumped fresh water rinse
- Uses standard hot water supply, no external booster heater required
- Lower water consumption reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
- Upper and lower rotating spray arms knife away soil
- Available in right or left feed configurations
- Chemical dosing is customized for each customer’s needs.
- Integrated automatic dispensing system ensures the right amount of chemical dose is used in each wash
- Standard 90 second cycle, 74 racks/hour
- Optional 60 second, 72 second, 108 second, and 2 minute cycles available.
- Operates on standard 115V electrical circuit
- Integrated scrap accumulator
- 17″ wash cavity
- 20 x 20 dish rack
- Corner double rack – washes 74 racks per hour, 296 covers.
- Compatible with AB-10 booster heater
- Compatible with VRX system
Service and Maintenance
- Modular design and interchangeable components allow Auto-Chlor System technicians to maintain equipment without delays for special parts.