Extended Hood 27″ Tall Wash Cavity • Double Rack • In-line • Low Energy • WaterSaver™ Dishmachine
Features of the D2 Tall commercial dishwasher include:
- WaterSaver™ Design
- Lowest water usage < 0.97 gallons/rack
- Powerful 1 HP pump
- Fully enclosed pump impeller for maximum spray pressure
- Built in pressure regulator provides consistent water volumes for every cycle ensuring consistent results.
- Exclusive “flush-fill” cleans wash pump every cycle.
- Accessible external round screen provides easy access for cleaning.
- Pumped fresh water rinse
- Uses standard hot water supply, no external booster heater required
- Lower water consumption reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
- Upper and lower rotating spray arms knife away soil
- Chemical dosing is customized for each customer’s needs.
- Integrated automatic dispensing system ensures the right amount of chemical dose is used in each wash
- Standard 90 second cycle, 76 racks/hour
- Optional 60 second, 72 second, 108 second, and 2 minute cycles available.
- Operates on standard 115V electrical circuit
- Integrated scrap accumulator
- 27″ wash cavity – accommodates standard sheet pans
- 20 x 20 dish rack
- Inline Double Rack – washes 76 racks per hour, 300 covers.
- Compatible with AB-10 booster heater
- Compatible with VRX system
Service and Maintenance
- Modular design and interchangeable components allow Auto-Chlor System technicians to maintain equipment without delays for special parts.