GRILL CLEANER MADE FROM FOOD GRADE MATERIALS
- Hi-Temp Grill Kleen is 100% biodegradable with all components being readily reclaimed into the earth’s natural carbon cycle.
- Meets Environmental Protection Agency Safer Product Standards
– Safer for workers and the environment
– Safer for people and the planet
– Safer for your workplace and community
- All Hi-Temp Grill Kleen ingredients have clearance for incidental food contact and are on the FDA’s Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) list.
- Hi-Temp Grill Kleen contains no caustic, toxins or solvents.
- Heat activation properties clean grills in just minutes at 350°F.
- No rinse necessary or down time required – just wipe surface clean and apply normal grill dressing.
REUSABLE SAFE n’ SEALED CONTAINER
Environmentally responsible, safe, easy to use cleaners, designed for use in food service, lodging, healthcare and other retail environments
Hi-Temp Grill Kleen allows greasy or carbonized soils to be cleaned from heated surfaces while the surface remains hot. Use on grills, griddles, panini presses, bun warmers and other heated surfaces without having to stop production to cool and clean. Made from Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) food grade materials. Simply apply product to hot surface, remove carbonized soils, wipe with cloth, re-season surface and continue cooking process.
Hi-Temp Grill Kleen is certified by the U.S. Environmental Agency, Safer Choice program to meet their environmental impact standards. This certification means that this product has been thoroughly tested by unbiased, third-party organizations as well as the EPA and has been deemed to be environmentally responsible without sacrificing product performance.