TRACTION TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
Soiled, unsafe floors are the number one cause of slips and falls.
- Designed to provide improved slip resistance to quarry, ceramic and porcelain tile floors.
- Effectively removes slippery, hardened soap scum.
- Increases floor slip resistance.
- Deters the formation of slippery soap scum.
- Reduces workers compensation and liability costs by decreasing slips and falls.
SLIP AND FALL ELIMINATION – S.A.F.E FLOORS
Grip Kleen Floor Tile Traction Treatment is a unique, heavy duty floor cleaner, designed to effectively remove grease and soap scum deposits while restoring quarry tile to its original texture. When used full strength, Grip Kleen provides a microscopic traction texture to the tile surface, helping you to maintain a safe work environment. Grip Kleen is recommended for use on quarry, porcelain, and glazed ceramic tile. Use of Grip Kleen full strength on porcelain and glazed tile will create a duller surface. Grip Kleen is not recommended for use on polished or unpolished marble, or terrazzo with marble chips. If product gets on aluminum, remove promptly with a clean, wet towel. Since floor tile compositions differ greatly among manufacturers, it is recommended to test a small, inconspicuous area for acceptable appearance and results prior to application over the entire area.