- EPA registered, hospital grade disinfectant
- Exceptional cleaning performance
- pH balanced for gentle cleaning
- Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, mildewstat
- No-rinse approved for non-food contact surfaces
- Effective against Norovirus and HIV-1
- Non-corrosive formula is safe for most surfaces
- Malodor counteractant
- Effective non-acid bowl cleaner
- Fresh citrus fragrance
- Use on every surface your customer touches
- Conforms to the requirements of the NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program
DC 33 a phosphate free formulation designed to provide effective cleaning, deodorization, and disinfection specifically for hospitals, nursing homes, schools, food processing plants, food service establishments, office buildings, lodging establishments, retail businesses, athletic/recreational facilities, sports stadiums, amphitheaters, convention centers, and households where housekeeping is of prime importance in controlling the hazard of cross contamination.
DC 33 is a one step detergent disinfectant that is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal* (including HIV-1, HBV and HCV) and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew and their odors when used as directed.