The power of foam at your fingertips!
Auto-Chlor has harnessed the colossal cleaning power of foam. It’s all in the easy-to-use Auto-Chlor Foamer.
- Select your Auto-Chlor solution
- Dilute as instructed
- Fill to capacity line
The BrewKleen Total Hygiene Program furnishes a complete onsite solution for brewery cleaning and sanitation, providing both front and back of house cleaning products, procedures and services supporting the craft brew industry. Auto-Chlor System’s traditional front of the brew house products and services provide superior hygienic dishwashing, hard surface sanitization and floor care for brewery patrons. In the back of house, the brewing process is elevated with expressly formulated BrewKleen products and hygienic methods, reinforcing brew quality excellence and providing batch-to-batch repeatable equipment cleaning and sanitation for our brew masters.
To monitor effectiveness, an Auto-Chlor representative reviews performance during a scheduled visit every 28 days. Our quality products will also be delivered at this time to ensure that brew quality is maintained from batch to batch. Should you need us before then, we will be there with 24/7 emergency service.
Above all, we will work with you to ensure that trouble isn’t brewing in your system, just the highest quality beer possible. We’re ready when you are to help you find optimal cleaning solutions and to be there as you grow.
This unique, non-abrasive formula is a triple threat for eliminating brewery soils by combining high alkalinity with the strong oxidizing action of chlorine and powerful hard water sequestrants to triumph over tough brewery soils. BrewKleen Chlorinated Alkaline will saponify grain soils to produce water-soluble soap as its chlorine breaks the molecular structure of protein soils into easily rinsable pieces. Additionally, its powerful chelating compounds remove beer stone and scale during repeated cleanings for complete brew equipment protection. For total brewery cleaning, select BrewKleen Chlorinated Alkaline.
This optimized formula employs concentrated alkalinity, maximized chelating ingredients and anti-soil deposition polymers to respectively saponify grain soils, eliminate brew stones, prevent hard water scale buildup and suspend soils in the cleaning solution for easy removal during CIP application. BrewKleen Alkaline has excellent cleaning and rinsing properties leaving no residue after rinsing. It is the optimal choice for your brewery system’s alkaline CIP needs.
Auto-Chlor System BrewKleen Acidic Brew is a concentrated, highly acidic detergent effective at removing scale deposits caused by the precipitation of water hardness minerals during the brewing process. During CIP BrewKleen Acidic Brew effectively dissolves beer stone deposits as well has hard water scale. This formulation minimizes future scale formation that occurs during the brewing process by eliminating brew kettle surface contamination. When safely used, BrewKleen Acidic Brew is an excellent general purpose cleanser for use on a variety of surfaces such as non-porous metal, glass, ceramic, tile and concrete. Dilute for acidic cleaning, descaling and detarnishing of brewery equipment.
– Safer for workers and the environment
– Safer for people and the planet
– Safer for your workplace and community
• Exact Buffer Technology provides dynamic scale removal, keeping pH stable for constant hard water mineral elimination.
• Exact Buffering Technology also keeps pH above corrosive level for skin during use, but provides enough acid power
to remove tough lime scale and soap scum.
• Scale Away is now safer for the environment and is an EPA Safer Choice certified product.
• Non-abrasive acidic composition removes scale buildup without damaging surfaces.
• Scale Away is soft metal safe and can be used to remove scale and tarnish from metals such as aluminum, copper and pewter.
• Advanced blend of chelating acids and soil lifting surface actives provide unsurpassed scale removal performance on all hard surfaces.