Ready to Use
Xpress Lift Gum & Graffiti Remover
Non-flammable, water soluble and biodegradable solution for removing graffiti markings caused by latex or enamel paint sprays, lacquers, permanent marker, inks, makeup, gum and adhesives. Xpress Lift is safe, fast and effective for graffiti removal from brick, tile, steel, brass, chrome, enamel, glass, marble, stone and laminates such as Formica, porcelain, plastic, rubber and most painted surfaces. First test product for color fastness in inconspicuous location before proceeding with removal, especially on painted finished surfaces.
- Safe for graffiti removal from most polymer or painted surfaces
- Fast acting formula lifts unwanted soils and marks easily
- Surface wetting formula allows graffiti to be penetrated and lifted away
- Completely biodegradable ingredients
- pH balanced for safer handling
- Pleasant Odor
- Completely water soluble
BACTERIOSTATIC FABRIC SOFTENER
- Provides residual bacteriostatic protection on fabrics after washing
- Inhibits growth of odor causing bacteria on fabric
- Reduces static cling and softens fabric
- Fragrance and dye-free for increased gentleness.
- EPA registered
Fabra Kleen Soft/San is an EPA registered liquid bacteriostatic fabric softener, designed specifically for use in commercial on-premise laundry facilities. Residual bacteriostatic protection is left behind on cleaned fabrics, which effectively inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Fabra Kleen Soft/San reduces static cling and softens the fabric yet contains no fragrance or dye for maximum gentleness to skin. Ideally suited for health care, nursing home, daycare or any environment demanding extra crosscontamination bacterial control. Optimum results are achieved when used in conjunction with Auto-Chlor System dispensing equipment, service programs and complementary wash products. When used as part of the complete program; increased laundry operation efficiency and significantly reduced wash article rejects and re-washes will result.
ON-PREMISE LAUNDRY SYSTEM
SURPASS’s trio of compact, lightweight, off the floor products reduces trip hazards and maintains neatness. Super concentrated chemistry allows each container to wash up to 60 wonderfully cleaned fifty pound loads. Safe n’ Sealed, closed loop dispensing technology prevents product misuse and promotes safe handling. SURPASS’s color coded product labels and dispensing caps minimize incorrect product application, and state of the art dispensing system maintains product usage and controls processing cost delivering customers true value.
- Ultra concentrated formula with Sure Soft Technology (SST) softens laundry at low dosing for excellent finalized fiber quality and linen use performance.
- SST technology provides excellent fiber post treatment with optimal skin compatibility that imparts soft and safe comfort to towels,
napkins and sheets.
- Finalize displays superb re-wetting capabilities that allows optimal softness to be imparted while retaining exceptional fabric absorbency on hand, gym and bath towels.
- Finalize is a pH balanced formula imparting mildness to maintain skin’s natural healthy condition during fiber/skin contact.
- Finalize does not impart yellowing to fabrics and disperses easily in cold rinses to maintain fabric whiteness and all temperature softness.
- Finalize is composed entirely of earth friendly sustainable components, right down to its 100% biodegradable Clean Linen fragrance.
Finalize Laundry Softener employs Auto-Chlor System’s Sure Soft Technology (SST). SST leverages naturally derived cationic surfactants and dispersing agents to provide optimal fabric softening performance at all laundry rinse water temperatures. Finalize gives excellent softening performance at low use concentration and comes in a 1 gallon wall mountable container that reduces necessary product storage space. Its pH balanced formula gives first-rate skin conditioning, provides suppleness to all fabrics, will not yellow and allows towels to retain water absorbency. Finalize imparts a fresh floral scent to laundry and is fully biodegradable for earth friendly softening time after time.
- Ultra concentrated formula solvates and emulsifies laundry soils at low dosing for powerful, economical cleaning performance.
- Synchronized Wash Activity Technology (SWAT) allows Energize to leverage chemical synergies to achieve new levels of fabric cleaning and life extension.
- Built in water softening and anti-re-deposition chemistry reduces the affects of water quality variations on laundry results.
- Lower pH cleaning properties allow effective linen cleaning without addition of strong caustic laundry additives.
- Energize provides commercial laundry results in home-style top loading machines without use of equipment damaging chemicals.
- Energize is composed entirely of earth friendly sustainable components known to be 100% biodegradable.
Energize Laundry Detergent employs Auto-Chlor System’s Synchronized Wash Activity Technology (SWAT). SWAT leverages the combined power of four essential chemical attributes: emulsification, solvation, chelation and soil suspension to produce synergistic chemical performance. The balanced interaction of the four chemical attributes greatly improves laundry cleaning activity. The SWAT interactions allow Energize to perform at low dosage with increased laundry detergency and efficiency. Energize’s unique cleansing
technology breaks down barriers to soil removal without harming fabric structure and results in increased commercial fiber life. Energize is Ultra concentrated and packaged in a 1 gallon wall mountable pack that reduces storage space requirements.
The BrewKleen Total Hygiene Program furnishes a complete onsite solution for brewery cleaning and sanitation, providing both front and back of house cleaning products, procedures and services supporting the craft brew industry. Auto-Chlor System’s traditional front of the brew house products and services provide superior hygienic dishwashing, hard surface sanitization and floor care for brewery patrons. In the back of house, the brewing process is elevated with expressly formulated BrewKleen products and hygienic methods, reinforcing brew quality excellence and providing batch-to-batch repeatable equipment cleaning and sanitation for our brew masters.
To monitor effectiveness, an Auto-Chlor representative reviews performance during a scheduled visit every 28 days. Our quality products will also be delivered at this time to ensure that brew quality is maintained from batch to batch. Should you need us before then, we will be there with 24/7 emergency service.
Above all, we will work with you to ensure that trouble isn’t brewing in your system, just the highest quality beer possible. We’re ready when you are to help you find optimal cleaning solutions and to be there as you grow.
Learn more about JetStream™ Rack >>
Learn more about BrewKleen Brewery Cleaning Products >>
ANTISEPTIC SOIL ELIMINATOR
- Powerful triple-action brew soil eliminating formula produces clean brewery equipment with every cleaning.
- First, its strong alkalinity eliminates leftover grain soil by saponifying fats and carbohydrates for quick removal.
- Second, the oxidative power of chlorine breaks apart unwanted protein deposits for easy removal.
- Third, BrewKleen Chlorinated Alkaline is equipped with beer stone and scale controlling actives that keep brewing surfaces clean and bright.
- Concentrated formula gives maximal use-cost effectiveness.
- Conforms to the requirements of the NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program
This unique, non-abrasive formula is a triple threat for eliminating brewery soils by combining high alkalinity with the strong oxidizing action of chlorine and powerful hard water sequestrants to triumph over tough brewery soils. BrewKleen Chlorinated Alkaline will saponify grain soils to produce water-soluble soap as its chlorine breaks the molecular structure of protein soils into easily rinsable pieces. Additionally, its powerful chelating compounds remove beer stone and scale during repeated cleanings for complete brew equipment protection. For total brewery cleaning, select BrewKleen Chlorinated Alkaline.